Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2012 vs 2013


2012- first Easter with foster kiddos! I remember being so excited about doing Easter baskets for Da Boys; it was their first or second week with us and they were still on pretty good behavior.

I bought Easter baskets for everyone (including Greg) and my sister and brand-new boyfriend (now her fiancee) came down for a visit and laid out an Easter egg hunt in the backyard.

Their grandmother had sent them little pants & vest combos and they were excited to wear them.

I even wrangled a picture with both of them; it was my phone background for months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2013- 2nd Easter with foster kids. These kiddos we've had for much longer, they sort of feel like (and could pass for) our own kids.

I went bananas buying co-ordinating outfits (so cute!!) and we even made a special effort to join G's parents at their church so they could show off their "grandkids."
Check out that color coordination!


G's grandparents were there too and Grandpa Ed and Baby A, who are special buds, enjoyed hanging out together.
How cute are they?!

It was a special time. Best holiday we've had to date.



No comments:

Post a Comment