Monday, October 8, 2012

Hi, Yes & Yes readers!

Welcome- lots has changed since I wrote the interview for Yes & Yes.

Our first foster placement (boys, 6&8, referred to here as Big Bro & Little Bro) went home in June & we got a 2nd placement a few weeks later!- a little girl, 5, & her baby brother, 18 months.

The little girl is Miss M & the baby, Baby A.

We're not allowed to post identifying information, hence the code names & back of the head pictures.

Fostering continues to be challenging, but such an adventure! I hope you'll check out some of my past posts and leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your piece on Yes and Yes. This is my first time visiting. I'd enjoy reading more about the differences between fostering older children vs. younger children and how you were able to cope with saying goodbye to the boys.

    ReplyDelete